Karaoke Lyrics Editor
Latest version: 2.5, released Dec 13, 2012
The rounds are accessible casino with £10 and there is still £7.70 for bingo games at 770.com! The site also pays first bet if we lose and forget and give another bonus of £7.70 to poker enthusiasts!
Karaoke Lyrics Editor
is a program which lets you edit and synchronize lyrics with karaoke
songs in varions formats. Currently supported formats include LRC, LRCv2 (supported by XBMC),
Ultrastar (without pitch) and CD+G. Unlike just regular lyrics available everywhere, lyrics
suitable for karaoke players need to have timing marks which tell the player when to show
a specific line, and when and how highlight the words.
Unlike most lyrics editors for Linux, it is self-sufficient, and does
not depend on KDE or external players. Karaoke
Lyrics Editor is written for Linux, and uses Qt toolkit.
Karaoke Lyrics Editor has a lot of features, including:
- Full internationalization support. The editor has been
extensively tested with Russian and Chinese languages, and should work
with any other language supported by Qt. Exported lyrics are saved in
UTF-8 encoding which supports virtually any language around. For
imported lyrics the application lets you to choose the text encoding.
- Supports most multimedia formats without being dependend on
player. The application is built using Phonon technology, and is able
to play popular music formats, including MP3 and OGG.
- Has extensive built-in help system and detailed online
- Supports creating lyrics in LRC (supported version 1 and 2),
UltraStar and CD+G formats;
- Supports import and export of lyrics in all supported
formats (format-specific restrictions may apply);
- Supports standard text editing features, including
- Supports adding and removing timing marks when the song is
being played using mouse or a shortcut key;
- Supports placeholders the cursor will stop on while
inserting timing marks;
- Flexible configuration of cursor movement when timing marks
are inserted. The cursor could move to next word or end of line before
moving to the next line;
- Provides extensive validator engine which detects most
common formatting errors in the lyric file;
- Provides a preview window where the lyrics can be tested. Separate preview window is provided for CD+G lyrics.
- Allows editing format-specific tags, and properly exports them.
- Checks and informs you whether a new version is available.
Application main window
This application is free software released under GNU General Public License version 3.